My First Smart Balance Bike - Metallic Silver
#SG520S40 - Item is available.
USD$ 79.99 USD$ 99.99
- Children learn to balance and ride while boosting their confidence. No pedals! No training wheels!
- Adjustable Seat Height to grow with your child from 12.2" to 15.6"
- Cushioned ergonomically designed saddle
- Adjustable Handlebar - Rubberized handlebar grips
- No Flat EVA tires
- Limited steering radius to prevent jackknifing
- Ultra-Lightweight Frame: Just 8 pounds
- Suitable for ages 2 years and up to 75 pounds
My First Smart Balance Bike by Smart Gear is one of the best investments you will make for your child. Smart Balance Bikes by Smart Gear, first and foremost help a child develop the most important skills necessary to later ride a traditional bicycle with pedals: BALANCE and MOTOR SKILLS. Smart Balance Bikes were designed to develop a child's balance and coordination by simply allowing the child to sit and walk or run with the bike by pushing with their feet. If the bike starts to fall, kids instinctively regain their balance using their feet. Once they gain some momentum and balance control they can lift their feet up as they feel comfortable and start cruising! Toddler bikes with "training wheels" don't necessarily train or teach a child how to ride a bicycle. The training wheels are merely a crutch that give the child a false sense of security and merely keep the child busy or entertained rather than actually helping the child develop the necessary skills to ride a bicycle. Smart Balance Bikes are also suitable for children who need to be encouraged with motor skill development and therapeutic training.
Continental US shipping only