Nielsen-Massey Rose Water is an elegant steam distillate of the purest rose petals
Its delicate floral notes are perfect in Middle Eastern, Indian and Greek cuisine
Only a few drops are needed
Kosher Certified, Gluten-Free Certified, All-Natural, Allergen-Free, GMO-Free
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Alcohol (40%), Rose Oil, Natural Flavors
Only a few drops are needed to make a luxurious addition to jams, drinks, pastries and even savory dishes.
• Sweet ideas: baklava, rice puddings, cookies, French pastry glazes and creams
• Savory ideas: rice, chicken, stews, vegetable slaws, citrus salads, dressings
• Beverage ideas: sparkling waters, milk, tea, sangrias, mojitos, smoothies
• Other ideas: aromatherapy (add a teaspoon to two cups of water and simmer), perfume
• Chef's notes: The sweet-scented water has an affinity for vanilla, dark and white chocolate, rice and even mild cheeses, such as cream cheese or Brie. It blends nicely with fruits like strawberry, raspberry, lychee and mango.